Monday, January 08, 2007

The Lords of the LING

I received an email from my PHDed friend in Japan, saying that I didn't blog for a long time. So I am back. And I bring along my latest work, I am writing a script for a future blockbuster. Here are my draft of the first few chapters of my work. Feel free to contribute or comment. I got a feeling this script will become big.

I am still working on the title of my story. Here is one of my best so far.

The Lords of the LING

Part 1
The Fellowship of the meiLING

A long time ago.......so long ago that handphone was not yet created, when men and boys are still using coin-operated public phone. Evil forces had gather at the land of Mordor. In Mordor, lived my creatures of unspoken evil i.e. James and Andrew the hobbits, Michael C. the orcs and so on. Fearing that Mordor will plunge into ethernal evil, God arranged help and sent many warriors from the land of Aisyalam. Many warriors responded to the call. Some come by scholarship, some by their famaship and some just ship themselves there on their own. Some of these warriors have turned evil and most have been forgotten.

But there the special 4 that came. They are Warrior A, Warrior B, Warrior C and Warrior D. Warrior A, B, C, D were strong, valiant and .................they................................move out............................one day.................


(3 years later)

Finally the 4 warriors couldn't stand the evil place Mordor, and one by one they decided to move out. (I got an insider story, that one of the Warrior instigated 2 other warriors to move out because the former warrior didn't have enough points to continue to stay at Mordor). Hence, the mighty 4 come together to become the Lords of the LING at a dungeon in Meiling Street. (Again, the insider told me the same warrior that instigated the exodus, that got the raw deal to rent the dungeon for 1100 sketels). And the Fellowship of the LING begun......

To be continue........
see chapter 2 (The great Wantons war at Mount Doom)

No comments: